Thanks for choosing THORPS for your wedding day! Here at THORPS we take a laid-back, low-pressure approach to wedding styling. From traditional updos to relaxed boho styles or something totally funky and unique, we will make sure you look and feel amazing on your wedding day. We are an intentionally inclusive space, welcoming soon-to-be-marrieds of all orientations and genders — you can count on us for a safe & fun wedding styling experience.
- Appointments are booked and managed through our owner, Liz.
- Services are offered in-salon and during business hours only.
- We accept appointments a maximum of 6 months in advance.
- A valid credit card is required to secure appointments of 4 or more people.
- A cancellation fee of 20% per appointment will apply for appointments cancelled with less than 1 week notice. A cancellation fee of 100% per appointment will apply for appointments that are no-showed or cancelled with less than 24 hour notice.
- If you wish to add party members after your party is booked, we will happily try to accommodate them but cannot guarantee availability.
- $95 bridal style
- $95 bridal style trial (required)
- $65 formal style
- $45 blowout
- $20 neck trim + wash & style for grooms/men
A neck trim is a simple cleanup around the ears and neckline. It is not a full haircut.
- $30 straight razor shave
At this time, availability is limited to one barber who can provide up to 3 shaves.
- $65/hr makeup artist chair fee
Subject to availability.
BRIDAL STYLING TRIAL
- A styling trial is required for all brides, to take place 2 – 6 weeks before the wedding. During a trial, the bride will get the opportunity to work with their stylist to test multiple styles, try on accessories, take photos, and perfect the final look.
- We strongly recommend scheduling the trial along with day-of appointments.
- The trial should take place after the bride’s final haircut and/or color, so hair is as close as possible to how it will look on the wedding day.
- The bride should bring their veil and any other special hair accessories that will be worn on the wedding day — clips, pins, headpieces, etc. Many brides also find it helpful to wear or bring the earrings & necklace they will be wearing on their wedding day.
- Arriving early or on time is necessary to ensure a smooth styling experience! Appointment times are not built to accommodate lateness, photos, makeup, or any other non-hairstyling-related prep.
- We cannot guarantee party be finished any earlier than the “finished by” time given by party contact when booking.
- Wedding photographers are welcome, but for the safety & comfort of our stylists & clients, we discourage the presence of other non-bridal party members.
- We do not have dressing room facilities.
- Bridesmaids & other party members should arrive with dry hair (unless they have booked a blowout).
- Ideally, hair should be washed the day before. Styles will hold better in slightly dirty hair. People who are prone to oily scalp may arrive with freshly washed & dried hair if they prefer.
- If a specific style or variety of styles is desired, photos must be sent in advance to Liz so stylists can prepare accordingly.
- If you are in need of inspiration, please browse our bridal Pinterest board!
- If we have chair availability, we can accommodate makeup artists at a chair fee of $65/hr.
- If you would like to bring makeup artists, please contact us at least 6 weeks in advance of your wedding day and we can inform you of availability.