1. I am the second closest thing to a living cartoon (second to Pee-Wee Herman, of course)
2. I have played various instruments in quite a few bands over the years, and currently play in two local bands
3. I am proud to have been born and raised in such a cool place as Madison!
MY APPROACH TO HAIR IS
2. Easy to maintain
MY PERSONAL STYLE IS
3. Similar to your weird uncle’s
I’M INFLUENCED BY
1. Rock ‘n’ roll
2. Sticking it to the man
3. The moon
MY HAIR IDOLS ARE
1. Tilda Swinton
3. Patti Smith
MY TOP 3 HAIRCARE TIPS ARE
1. However often you are washing your hair, you could probably benefit from shampooing less
2. Condition more! Make sure to really work conditioner into scalp to get rid of build-up and flaky skin and comb thru the ends before letting sit for a few minutes
3. Use professional quality shampoo and conditioner, because healthy hair starts at the scalp!
MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS ARE
1. Davines Oi Oil
2. Baxter of California Clay Pomade
3. Davines Alchemic Silver Conditioner
YOU SHOULD SEE ME
1. For traditional barbering (i.e. clipper-based haircuts, straight-razor shaves)
2. If you don’t like being forced to make small talk (OR if you love to chat! Either way there is no pressure)
3. If you are trying to grow your hair out! I can be your guide on the cosmic journey to longer locks!
Big Change $43
Bang/Neck Trim $5
Beard Trim $10
Kids 0-5 $15
Kids 6-12 $22
Straight Razor Shave $15-20+
Please note that listed prices are subject to change in accordance to services rendered.